- Strong Power Output: High discharge rate and steady discharge curve provide more energy, more enjoyment and enough explosive power. High burst rate offers your rc car higher acceleration, the burst discharge rate can be up to 120C.
- Long Cycle Life: RACEPOW lipo battery has a high capacity up to 6200mAh. At the same time, the lipo battery has longer cycle life, at least 200 cycle times.
- Safety & Rechargeable: We have unique handling process and sealing process for pole piece material of lipo batteries, and our battery has high consistency and high security.
RACEPOW 6200mAh 2S Lipo Battery compatible for professional 1/8 and 1/10 RC Car, Monster Truck, Truggy, Buggy, Crawler, Bandit, Slash, Losi, Rustler version, Emaxx, Axial, Tamiya, Duratrax, Jammin, Redcat Racing, Exceed RC, Team Associated, ElectrixRC, Align T-REX 250, Blade 200 SR X, etc.
Our lipo battery provide steady discharge curve, high discharge rate to reach the top speed with the most stability and power your rc model.
- Pls use professional Lipo Battery Charger. Use the correct type of charger. Like B6AC Charger.
- Before using it, please full charge it. The safest charge rate for lipo batteries is 0.5C -1C.
- Keep metal tools and jewelry away from batteries. Keep a neutralizing solution close by.
- Please don’t Leave a Battery Charging Unattended!
- Please recharge your batteries regularly, do not wait for the battery to run out before charging it.
Correct connection instructions to conventional chargers when charging lipo batteries
- Connect the power connectors to the balance charger’s power slots. Remember that black goes to negative, and red goes to positive.
- Connect the clamps of the power connectors to your battery. Make sure that you connect red to red and black to black.
- Insert the balance connector of your battery to the designated slot in the balance charger.
- Turn on the balance charger and go to the Balance Charge setting.
- Select your battery type. Check the connections and once you’re sure, press the Start button and then confirm.
Store lipo batteries
- Lipo should be stored at 3.8V per cell. So if the lithium battery is not used for a long time, it needs to be fully charged to 3.8V per cell, or discharged to 3.8V.
- Keep batteries at room temperature. Do not place batteries in direct sunlight or keep them in hot vehicles. Store batteries away from anything that can catch fire.
- Always disconnect batteries when not in use and store batteries in a non-conductive and fireproof container, like lipo safe bag.
- For the lipo battery, only if the voltage, dimension and plug match, then it will fit.
- Check the battery condition carefully using or charging.
- The voltage difference between any two cells should be in 0.03V, or charge is advised to balance the voltage before use. Don’t over charge exceed 4.2V and don’t over discharge below 3.2V.
- Never short circuit lipo or use damaged lipo. Never charge lipo over 2C or charge lipo unattended. Never expose lipo to fire or water.
- If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in short time, pls use Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.